Position hours are either 8am-4pm, or 7am-3pm.
Medical Administrators on the Heartbeat program work at client sites in the Northern Virginia region, providing a variety of office support and customer service duties within a medical office setting. Responsibilities will vary based upon the medical office's day-to-day needs and may include;
- Providing front desk/reception support
- Answering phones and routing calls
- Facilitating the processing of patients by coordinating their visits
- Scheduling, managing, and disseminating personnel and patient calendars/schedules
- Ordering lab tests requested by onsite medical personnel
- Updating/filing electronic and paper medical records
- Other general office/clerical support as needed
- Possession of a current Top Secret SCI with polygraph clearance is required.
- High School diploma and 8 to 12 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Must have strong inter-personal skills and ability to interact effectively with various clientele
- Highly organized and detail oriented; ability to multi task
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in medical administration or working in a medical office.
Pay Range:Pay Range $63,050.00 - $97,000.00 - $130,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.