TSS ServiceNow Developer Advisor - REMOTE
Responsibilities for this Position
Location: USA VA Home Office (VAHOME)
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ141219
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
Seize your opportunity to make a personal impact as a ServiceNow Developer Advisor supporting the GDIT Enterprise. GDIT is your place to make meaningful contributions to challenging projects and grow a rewarding career.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a ServiceNow Developer Advisor, you will be an important part of our platform support and development team.
Presently we are on the Orlando release of ServiceNow in the cloud and actively using modules within the ITSM, ITOM and ITBM suites. There is a large demand here for new capabilities in the platform and we are looking for an experienced integrator and developer to help improve our discipline in supporting this critical platform, and broaden its impact through module expansion, platform integration and automation.
The successful candidate will serve as an ITOM subject matter expert as well as a key technical resource regarding the configuration, development, support, and maintenance of the ServiceNow implementation and have fluency in ServiceNow design and development principles that enables them to work with external development partners and key stakeholders to develop enterprise business solutions for our customers that leverage ITIL processes and best practices.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- Develop, maintain, and enhance applications on the ServiceNow ITSM platform
- Implement configuration/customization of the ServiceNow application and facilitate the rollout of new modules and configure Application UI and workflow
- Provide ServiceNow architecture advisory support services including but not limited to architectural design reviews, code, roadmap design and prioritization, platform expertise, expert program/project guidance and optimization planning
- Complete internal system audits and actively monitor license utilization (ServiceNow applications as well as third-party add-ons
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist with multiple ServiceNow implementations / staff positions in the ServiceNow Implementer role across the full spectrum of capabilities, including, but not limited to domain separation, integrations with other systems, continuous integration continuous deployment, multi-team parallel capability deployments, and management of platform technical debt
- ServiceNow platform deployments and upgrades
- Maintaining required information security controls for the platform
- Leading platform design sessions, performing design reviews, familiarity with architect frameworks, and publishing platform standards and design models
- Common services data model and ServiceNow data models, applying data governance strategy and considerations to maximize reuse of common data elements and to maintain high data quality
- ServiceNow product development lifecycle processes
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Technical Training, Certification(s), Degree, or equivalent years of experience
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated ITOM experience
- Demonstrated experience in delivering high value solutions from your customer's perspective with direct experience with ServiceNow platform strategy, design, and operational execution
- Prior experience implementing and deploying applications within the core suite of ITSM applications (Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, CMDB), to include reports. This must include development experience with the ServiceNow APIs and using them to create or modify applications
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator certification or ability to obtain and maintain
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer certification or ability to obtain and maintain
- Multiple ServiceNow implementations across domains (e.g., ITOM, ITBM) in the ServiceNow Administrator role
- Must have clean financial background
- Flexibility to support issues or planned activities after hours, weekends and holidays as needed
- CIS - Discovery certification
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
- Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home
- 401K with company match
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holiday
The likely salary range for this position is $104,000 - $156,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
Any Location / Remote
Additional Work Locations:
Total Rewards at GDIT:
Our benefits package for all US-based employees includes a variety of medical plan options, some with Health Savings Accounts, dental plan options, a vision plan, and a 401(k) plan offering the ability to contribute both pre and post-tax dollars up to the IRS annual limits and receive a company match. To encourage work/life balance, GDIT offers employees full flex work weeks where possible and a variety of paid time off plans, including vacation, sick and personal time, holidays, paid parental, military, bereavement and jury duty leave. To ensure our employees are able to protect their income, other offerings such as short and long-term disability benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment, personal accident, critical illness and business travel and accident insurance are provided or available. We regularly review our Total Rewards package to ensure our offerings are competitive and reflect what our employees have told us they value most.
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.