Senior ServiceNow HR Business Analyst (Remote)
senior servicenow hr business analyst analyst remote servicenow analyst business analyst icf team software management
March 25, 2023
- We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the U.S.*
ICF s Digital Modernization Division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking a Senior ServiceNow Business Analyst to support upcoming needs with our federal customers.
Our Digital Modernization Division is an information technology and management consulting department that offers integrated, strategic solutions to its public and private-sector clients. ICF has the expertise, agility, and commitment to design, build, and operate high-performance IT engines to support all aspects of our client s business.
The Application Development Sustainment Services (ADSS) team supports Treasury Enterprise Application (EA) platform systems that are critical to the success of the Department of Treasury IT mission. The ADSS program provides contractor support for both Operations and Maintenance (O&M) activities and Development and Modernization (DM&E) efforts.
We are seeking a Senior ServiceNow Business Analyst - HR or HRSD to assist our customer s business needs with HR system integration to the ServiceNow platform. This role will be a key member of the development team, implementing and supporting the ServiceNow HRSD platform, associated processes, and external system integration. You will be responsible for developing a strong understanding of the business needs of the stakeholders and how the ServiceNow application will support those needs. This analyst role will partner with development and IT partners to build, document, and test ServiceNow HRSD. You will also provide support to end-users in UAT by training users on new functionality and presenting updates to end-users.
The Senior ServiceNow Business Analyst serves as a translator between technical teams and the client s business community to collect, clarify, analyze, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design from which applications and solutions are developed. This position is within the context of an Agile team employing a Scrum development framework. The Business Analyst defines detailed stories and epics, with applicable acceptance criteria in collaboration with product owners and ICF s technology team, and facilitates meetings with client and internal technical and operational teams.
This position will be working directly with stakeholders, serving in both Business Analyst and Project Manager roles, and must be able to communicate effectively via phone and web conferencing as many of the stakeholders work remotely.
In addition to supporting all phases of the project, this position will also be responsible for authoring content and peer-reviewing a wide array of documents, including functional, technical, training as well as marketing, and proposals.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor s Degree
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in a fast-paced application development environment, at least 1 full implementation of HR.
- 5+ years of recent experience working in an Agile development environment as a business analyst (i.e., Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with the ServiceNow Platform
- 5+ years of experience facilitating requirements gathering, Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions, capturing client requirements and feedback
- US Citizenship is required due to federal contract requirements.
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
- Solid understanding of various software development cycles (e.g., Agile, Waterfall, etc.); knowledge of requirements management, and configuration management methodologies, along with corresponding support tools, i.e., JIRA, etc.
- Strongly prefer at least 1 full implementation of HRSD
- Conceptual understanding of Object-Oriented enterprise software system development processes, methodologies, as well as major technologies (such as Java and .Net) and approaches (such as modularity and SOA)
- Skilled at analyzing existing system documentation to summarize existing system functionality as it relates to the project at hand
- Good understanding of basic system technologies as they relate to the project deliverables
- Ability to maintain project plans, resourcing schedules, and forecasting activities
- Experience with business process mapping and the use of project management software
- Ability to provide technical assistance and troubleshooting by effectively responding to inquiries
- Experience thriving in ambiguous software development environments
- Ability to work well under constantly changing deadlines and priorities
- Experience with ServiceNow, Appian, or similar BPM software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email [email protected] and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$75,157.00 - $127,767.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)
Report this job