Service Team Coordinator - Remote (Bilingual)
We're unique. You should be, too.
We're changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with your kindness and joy?
We're different than most primary care providers. We're rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team.
The Service Team Coordinator is responsible for outbound and inbound customer service call handling related to patient scheduling, general inquiry, and other patient sales and service call interactions. This position must always provide excellent customer service, approaching every interaction with patients as an opportunity to support better health and assist key business functions of the department and medical centers.
This position may reside in home office or remotely and is responsible for supporting initiatives and medical centers for all ChenMed family of companies. Service Team Coordinators will serve our patients according to corporate policies and regulations, while achieving department quality, compliance, and productivity standards, ensuring a high level of customer service.
This role is a part-time role with a typical schedule Saturday and Sunday overnight shifts from 7pm to 7am. Shift differential is provided.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures a high level of customer service while working in a fast-paced structured call center environment.
- Makes appropriate and timely decisions according to department standards, procedures and policies.
- Documents interactions using web-based technology.
- Interacts and collaborates with employees of varying levels across multiple departments.
- Follows up with patients to ensure they are satisfied with service.
- Maintains business relationship by providing prompt and accurate service to promote loyalty.
- Provides responses to patient inquiries based on the ChenMed core model for care.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager's discretion.
We're ChenMed and we're transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America's healthcare for the better. Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve. We're growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care.
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team who make a difference in people's lives every single day.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal communication skills including active listening
- Able to deal with a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Passion for serving others, particularly seniors, with proactive solutions
- Proficient in keyboarding as well as Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, database, and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally, and nationwide up to 10% of the time
- Spoken and written fluency in English; bilingual preferred (Spanish, Creole, Vietnamese)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- High school diploma or GED
- A minimum of one (1) year related customer service experience required
- Experience with web-based customer relationship management systems