Nurse Practitioner, QA Manager - Remote
Maximus is currently hiring for a Remote-Clinical Quality Assurance Manager (NP)! This position requires a Nurse Practitioner License in the state of New York.
The Clinical QA Manager leads an efficient and effective clinical quality assurance program that identifies opportunities for improvement and develops quality improvement initiatives to deliver and ensure ongoing quality assurance throughout the IPP project. This position works collaboratively with program leadership and colleagues to ensure alignment with program objectives and share and adopt best practices across programs. A team of Quality Assurance staff report to this position. The Clinical QA Manager ensures that team of Quality Assurance staff are equipped with the training and expertise to support the IPP program.
Education and Experience Requirements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages an effective quality assurance program that monitors and proactively identifies and resolves issues
- Manages Quality Assurance staff inclusive of hiring, training, evaluating, and developing staff
- Collaborates with the Clinical Director to develop an effective quality monitoring program
- Develops Quality Assurance policies and procedures for the IPP project
- Ensures that program staff are provided with updated knowledge of the IPP project
- Reviews weekly and monthly project status reports provided to clients
- Provides the Clinical Director with updates on all issues regarding quality, policy and procedures
- Develops/completes reports that track and trend activities/outcomes
- Acts as an advisor to staff on all QA and Compliance issues related to the IPP project
- Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the corresponding annual performance criteria and bonus template for this position,
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by Management
- Bachelor's degree or higher required
- Five (5) years of related experience with at least three (3) years of management experience required
- Experience in clinical quality management and processes required
- May require a Master's Degree from a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program
- May require Licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Previous work experience in Quality and Risk Management in community long-term care settings conducting peer reviews preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to conduct and manage project reviews and communicate process improvement recommendations
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate successfully with all members inside and outside of the organization
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Able to adapt to and integrate new technology
- Perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Capacity to work as a team member, as well as independently
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to a candidates education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximuss total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation shall be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicants salary history will not be used in determining compensation.