Dell Technologies Services
What you'll achieve
The CSG Support Services Rotation Program is a rotational program consisting of four rotations within the organization. These rotations will incorporate the major components of the organization that include operations, support services and process engineering.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to explore the CSG SS organization and build skillsets to be successful in the program and in your future roles. The program is designed to build connections, strengthen technical, business and leadership skills by working with experienced leaders, building foundational learnings, and expanding professional networks.
- Identify areas of risk/opportunity and influence/implement continuous improvements.
- Develop business cases/ use cases and benchmarking with data driven analysis.
- Prepare and present information and analysis to senior level analysts and leadership.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role:
- Ambitious, driven, self-starters with ability to thrive and adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication, storytelling, and presentation skills
- Ability to analyse data trends, causes and variances; champion process improvements; formulate conclusions & provide summary analysis to leadership
- Works effectively with all levels of the organization; works well in a team environment, as well as independently; strives for functional, business, and leadership development
- Bachelors required.
- MBA preferred.
Here's our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn't stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what's next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here .
- Exploring the Income Potential of an Insurance Underwriter
- Understanding the Role of an Underwriter in Insurance
- Navigating the Job Market: Tips for Insurance Underwriters
- Unemployment Insurance: Understanding Financial Support for Job Loss
- Navigating the Education Requirements for a Career as an Insurance Underwriter