Global Coffee Strategy & Business Integration Starbucks Corporate Internship Harrisonburg
Starbucks Harrisonburg, Virginia
strategy business integration integration corporate leadership brand strategy cross functional tea drive strategy development team retail
March 23, 2023
Become a part of Global Coffee Tea & Cocoa and join our endeavor as we honor our legacy and build toward the future of coffee at Starbucks. This role is uniquely positioned to partner and collaborate with our business partners and bring a holistic, global and strategic view of coffee and its importance to our brand, business, and customer experience. This partner will play a critical role in creating momentum and shaping the role our coffee will drive in the next phase of our Coffee Leadership through the lens of Reinvention. The role combines strategy development, cross functional team leadership and business acumen to deliver against our team, department and enterprise goals.
- Strategy Development and Implementation: Partner with key stakeholders across all Global Retail & CPG to develop and maintain global coffee portfolio strategy; provide consultation across markets and business units for implementation of global coffee and tea strategies and guidelines
- Innovate and inspire: Identify new opportunities through strong relationships across (intl & domestic, retail & channel) BUs: develop a deep understanding of their business/customer; represent them across the organization, connect the dots and building the narrative and coffee messaging between opportunities for greater impact/higher efficiency
- Lead people and projects: Manage one direct report, support global coffee programs, and establish cross functional teams (coffee quality, sourcing, sustainability, store development, CMP) to drive projects that bring coffee to life and help elevate our leadership position, meeting business goals and customer needs.
- A deep passion for our coffee and our brand
- Progressive experience in brand management, 6-10 years
- Project leadership in a cross-functional environment, 6-10 years
- Progressive experience leading the development and implementation of new or existing products or strategies
- Experience managing others, 3+ years
- 5+ years experience in financial forecasting, in-depth analytics, business case development and
- P&L management
Report this job