Associate F/A-18 Tool Coordinator
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking an Associate F/A-18 Tool Coordinator to support the efforts at Naval Air Station (NAS) Oceana, Virginia.
- Provides supply support sustainment services at customer or field locations.
- Monitors logistic systems performance.
- Conducts research and provides logistical assistance to support operational objectives.
- Satisfies modification requirements for non-production materials, tool and shop supplies.
- Facilitates acquisition of authorized consumables to meet modifications requirements.
- Reviews inventory stock usage to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Satisfies requirements for non-production materials, portable tools, perishable tools, shop supplies in support of modification.
- Performs modification kit inventory to ensure accurate accountability of parts and consumables.
- Maintains effective field customer relations.
- Assists with researching, identifying and resolving customer supply support system inventory in support of modification efforts.
- Collaborates with company organizations to identify and resolve issues with kits and parts.
- Prepares required reports in support of organization and contractual requirements.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at NAS Oceana, VA.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Minimum 1 year of experience managing test assets and/or calibrated equipment
- Minimum 1 year of experience in equipment management
Typical Education/ Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 1 or more years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor, 3 years of related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: $41,650 - $56,350
Export Control Requirements: U.S. Government Export Control Status: This position must meet export control compliance requirements. To meet export control compliance requirements, a “U.S. Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required. “U.S. Person” includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Export Control Details: US based job, US Person required
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Similar jobs near me
- Exploring the Income Potential of an Insurance Underwriter
- Understanding the Role of an Underwriter in Insurance
- Navigating the Job Market: Tips for Insurance Underwriters
- Unemployment Insurance: Understanding Financial Support for Job Loss
- Navigating the Education Requirements for a Career as an Insurance Underwriter